Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of pesky garden invaders?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

How do I get rid of pesky garden invaders?

Hey green thumbs! My garden's overrun with weeds, and it's stressing me out. Any fellow gardeners have effective DIY solutions to get rid of these pesky invaders? Your weed-busting wisdom is much needed!
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Oh, garden invaders? Time to bring out the eco-warrior vibes! 😍😍 Neem oil for bugs, companion plants like marigolds, and a sprinkle of diatomaceous earth. It's like declaring war on pests while keeping it green in the garden! πŸŒΏπŸ›‘οΈβœ¨

Comment

• chittafru1t
      • Jan 2024

Garden invaders giving you a headache? Try these tricks:
      1. Neem Oil or Soap Spray: Natural solutions to deter pests.
      2. Companion Planting: Some plants repel pestsβ€”like basil against mosquitoes.
      3. Mulch: A barrier that bugs hate, plus keeps soil moist.

Beat those invaders! 🌿🐜

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

Hey fellow garden warriors! Weeding can be a battle. I swear by a mix of vinegar, salt, and dish soap – it's a natural and effective weed killer. What's your secret weapon for tackling garden invaders? Let's swap weed-busting strategies! 🌱🚫 #GardenGuardians

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! This one might help! Better use natural remedies like neem oil or a mixture of water and dish soap,πŸ’§πŸ«§ set up barriers, or introduce beneficial insects to control and deter garden invaders without harmful chemicals.β™»οΈπŸ’§πŸ«§

​

Comment

• Duedith C.
            • Jan 2024

For me, the easiest way to take control of your garden is regular maintenance. Any unwanted pests will be easily deterred if we keep and maintain our garden. Especially the parts we rarely go to or see, like the back of your shed, spaces under the tables and chairs.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎