Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When it comes to garden gloves, leather or synthetic? What's your comfort pick?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

When it comes to garden gloves, leather or synthetic? What's your comfort pick?

I used to be all about leather, but I've recently converted to synthetic. They're lightweight, breathable, and some even have touchscreen fingertips.
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey gardening pals! It's a glove debate! I'm team synthetic now too – the lightweight and breathable vibes won me over. Plus, the touchscreen fingertips are a game-changer. What's your comfort pick for the ultimate gardening glove? Let's swap glove stories! 🌿🧀✨

Comment

• chittafru1t
      • Jan 2024

Rubber/PVC/neoprene gloves offer excellent dexterity and are oil resistant. Use when applying pesticides, working with chemicals and gardening. Nitrile gloves are disposable, single-use gloves that protect against pathogens.

Comment

• shigella
        • Jan 2024

Synthetic all the way for me! Super comfy, no breaking-in drama like leather. They're lighter, and more breathable, and I love the variety in designs – reinforced fingertips for digging or extra padding for thorns. Plus, machine washable! Team synthetic for everyday gardening vibes.

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Well, it depends on personal preference, but leather gloves πŸ‘πŸΏoften provide durability, while synthetic gloves 🧀may offer flexibility and breathability. Choose based on your comfort priorities.😎

Comment

• DragonMommy
            • Jan 2024

Leather gloves for that badass gardener vibe – plus, they make you feel like a plant whisperer with style! 🌿🧀

Comment

• harisen1116
              • Jan 2024

I'm all for the synthetic glove trend too! They're like a second skin, offering flexibility and breathability that make all the difference during long gardening sessions. And don't get me started on those touchscreen fingertips – total game-changer when I need to quickly check plant care tips on my phone without taking off my gloves. Who knew gardening could be so high-tech and comfy at the same time? 😁

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎