Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly peeps, best green plumbing solutions? πŸŒ±πŸ’§

Hey, eco-warriors! I'm trying to make my home more environmentally friendly, starting with the plumbing.
    Got any recommendations for sustainable plumbing systems or fixtures? Let's save the planet one flush at a time!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Low-flow showerhead for the win! πŸ™Œ Saves water & money on bills! Also been trying shorter showers, and turning off faucet while brushing teeth. Every bit helps, right? 😊

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Hey eco-warriors! When it comes to green plumbing, there are some awesome options out there! πŸŒ±πŸ’§ Think low-flow toilets, water-saving faucets, and tankless water heaters. And don't forget about rainwater harvesting systems and greywater recycling for extra sustainability points! Let's keep Mother Nature happy, one flush at a time! 🌎✨

Comment

• lingling9
        • Mar 2024

I really love my greywater recycling system because you can reuse water from sinks, showers, and washing machines for irrigation or toilet flushing. You can use those reuse water to water your plants or for cleaning your backyard. Learn to conserve water! πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

For eco-friendly plumbing solutions, consider installing low-flow faucets, showerheads, and toilets to conserve water usage πŸšΏπŸ’§, opting for energy-efficient water heaters and appliances to reduce energy consumption 🌱, using non-toxic and biodegradable drain cleaners and plumbing products to minimize environmental impact, and incorporating rainwater harvesting systems or greywater recycling systems to reuse water for irrigation or non-potable purposes. πŸŒ§οΈπŸ”„

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎