Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

What's the best flooring option for homes with pets? ๐Ÿพ

Pets can be tough on floors. What flooring materials do you find are the most pet-friendly in terms of durability and ease of cleaning? Let's talk about flooring solutions for pet owners!
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

For homes with pets, I think vinyl flooring is a solid choice. ๐Ÿพ It's durable and easy to clean, though it might not offer the same warmth as carpet.โ€‹

Comment

• Soljae
      • May 2024

In my experience, materials like tile, laminate, and luxury vinyl plank (LVP) are fantastic options. They're durable, easy to clean, and resistant to scratches and stains. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘โœจ

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

For homes with pets, consider durable and easy-to-clean flooring options like laminate, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), or tile. These materials are resistant to scratches, stains, and moisture, making them ideal for withstanding the wear and tear that comes with pet ownership. Additionally, area rugs can provide extra comfort and traction for your furry friends while protecting your floors.

Comment

• joshyytree09
          joshyytree09 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the great tips! Those flooring options sound perfect for pet owners. I hadn't thought about using area rugs for extra comfort and protectionโ€”I'll definitely keep that in mind. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿพ
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎