Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decluttering 101: Where do I start when my space feels overwhelmed with stuff? ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿงน

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Decluttering 101: Where do I start when my space feels overwhelmed with stuff? ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿงน

Feeling overwhelmed by clutter and not sure where to begin? Let's share tips and strategies for tackling cluttered spaces and creating a more organized and stress-free environment at home.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Oh, don't feel like you gotta declutter the whole house at once ๐Ÿ™… Start small with a drawer, shelf, or even a cabinet. Seeing quick progress is super motivating! Plus, once you get on a roll, you might surprise yourself at how much you can tackle ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

Begin by tackling one area at a time, such as a closet or a room, categorize items into keep, donate, or discard piles, and gradually work through each space, prioritizing areas that cause the most stress or congestion. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿงน

Comment

• joshyytree09
        joshyytree09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the solid advice! ๐Ÿ™Œ Taking it one step at a time sounds like a plan. Categorizing items into those piles makes the decluttering process seem much more manageable. Appreciate the tips! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿงน
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎