Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denzel
    • Jan 2024

Pets & Decor: How to Keep It Festive and Safe? 🐾

Pet parents! How do you keep your holiday decorations safe from curious paws and noses? Looking for pet-friendly DIY decor tips that still let me go all out for the season.🐾
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

When decorating with pets in mind, safety is paramount. Opt for pet-friendly materials and decorations that are non-toxic and sturdy. Avoid small, swallowable items and dangling cords that could pose choking hazards. Securely anchor decorations to prevent pets from knocking them over. Lastly, keep any potentially harmful plants out of reach. With these precautions, you can create a festive atmosphere without compromising your pet's safety. 🐾

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

One trick I've found helpful is to use pet-safe decorations like fabric or wooden ornaments instead of glass or fragile ones. Also, securing decorations higher up on shelves or using tabletop displays can keep them out of reach from curious pets. For Christmas trees, opting for a smaller tabletop tree or using a pet gate around a larger tree can help prevent any mishaps. πŸΆπŸŽ„

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

One of my go-to tricks is to secure decorations with double-sided tape or command hooks. It keeps everything in place, even if my pets decide to investigate. Peace of mind and holiday cheer!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎