Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

S.O.S! Painted Myself into a Corner. Literally. 😂

So, I did a thing where I didn't plan my exit strategy while painting my room. How do I get out without becoming part of the art? Send help or snacks!
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

Ohhhh no!! Hahaha, I can imagine the situation you are in now! I think the only way out now is to walk over the paint and just do a touch-up of whatever paint you will damage in the process! 😅

Comment

• Marich
      Marich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for responding! I've been having trouble for an hour and ended up walking over the paint. What a mess! 😂
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Oh no! Sounds like quite the predicament. Well, if you're going to be painted into a corner, might as well make it a masterpiece! 🎨 Maybe it's time to channel your inner artist and turn that corner into a work of art. Who knows, you might just start a trend in interior design! Just remember to paint yourself out of the corner eventually – we wouldn't want you living in a permanent art installation. 😄

Comment

• Marich
      Marich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha, what a creative way to look at it! Turning a corner into a masterpiece does have a certain charm to it. Who knows, maybe I'll stumble upon a whole new style trend! But you're right, I better not get too comfortable in my corner art studio. Time to paint my way out and back into reality! 🎨😄
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Been there, done that! If I've accidentally painted myself into a corner, I'll grab a small brush and some paint remover to carefully clean up the edges. Then, I'll touch up the area with matching paint and let it dry completely before stepping back to admire my handiwork. It might take a little extra time and effort, but hey, mistakes happen!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎