Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

What hand tool should I get first?

Total newbie alert! I'm stepping into the tool world—what's the must-have hand tool for a beginner, and how do I use it without looking clueless?
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

You can start with a versatile screwdriver – it's a beginner's best friend 😉. Use it by matching the screw type with the right bit, and apply a bit of pressure while turning clockwise. Give it a shot, and soon you'll be DIY-ing like a pro! 🔧👊 Hope this helps!

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

No worries! Start with a versatile screwdriver—easy to use for basic tasks like assembling furniture or tightening screws, and just remember to match the screw type with the screwdriver head, and you'll look like a pro in no time! 🔧😊

Comment

• chittafru1t
        • Jan 2024

Agree with the screwdrivers! It's a jack-of-all-trades. Twist screws clockwise to tighten, counter to loosen. Watch some YouTube vids for confidence.

Comment

• Migeemee19
          • Jan 2024

Sure enough! A screwdriver set is easy for beginners to use! Hehe. That was also the first item I bought.😊

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

Look for a set that includes both flathead and Phillips head screwdrivers, as these are the most common types. Choosing the right hand tool depends on your specific needs and the type of projects you plan to undertake.😍😍😍

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎