Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a Veggie Garden - Help a Beginner Out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

Starting a Veggie Garden - Help a Beginner Out?

Hey squad! Iā€™m looking to get my hands dirty and start a cute little veggie garden. Anyone wanna drop some easy-peasy garden bed plans or materials advice? Totally a newbie here, so all the deets on your first garden adventures would be major. šŸŒ±
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Start with a small raised bed or containers in a sunny spot, using untreated wood or durable materials like galvanized steel or plastic šŸŒž. Choose easy-to-grow veggies like tomatoes, lettuce, and herbs, and make sure to amend the soil with compost for nutrient-rich growing conditions šŸ„•. Don't forget to water regularly and enjoy the process of watching your garden grow! šŸŒ±šŸ…

ā€‹

Comment

• Duedith C.
      • Jan 2024

Hi, there Jhoannabuenafe! I did try my hand at vegetable gardening once. And from experience, the first thing you want to do is to have enough space. Because gardening takes up so much space. Second, have a nice fertile ground for the plants. Third, know what you want to plant in your garden. And lastly, have the time to take care of the plants you will have, because they will require caring!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think starting small is key for beginners šŸŒ±. Though it's tempting to dive into a large garden, focusing on a few easy-to-grow vegetables allows you to learn and enjoy the process without feeling overwhelmed.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎