Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

Are Indoor Plants Really Pet Safe?"

Hey pals! I love having plants indoors, but I'm worried about my cats nibbling on them. Does anyone have recommendations for pet-safe plants, or tips on keeping plants out of reach? Im just too worried rn!!
  • FebruaryNine
    • Jan 2024

I got you! Spider plants, money plants, boston ferns, and african violets are my favs. They are non-toxic to dogs and cats and enhance aesthetics and air quality.😊

Comment

• byangskieee
      byangskieee commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for that tho!
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Hey! I totally get your concern. I've got a curious kitty too. Some pet-safe plants I've had success with are spider plants, Boston ferns, and areca palms. Also, check out cat grass – it's like a kitty salad, and they usually leave my other plants alone after munching on that. As for keeping them out of reach, I use hanging planters or put them on shelves my cat can't reach. Hope that helps! 🌿🐾

​

Comment

• PatJones
      • Jan 2024

I feel you – cats and plants, it's a thing. Check out spider plants or ferns, they're chill for kitties. If you're into the risky ones, just pop them up high or dangle them from the ceiling. Give it a shot and hope your indoor jungle stays cat-friendly and worry-free! 😸

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎