Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

DIY solutions for organizing toys, pet supplies, and family belongings

Keeping toys, pet supplies, and family belongings organized can be a challenge. What are your favorite DIY solutions and storage hacks for organizing these items in a way that is functional, accessible, and visually appealing?
  • littlemermaid
    • Mar 2024

Organizing toys, pet stuff, and family belongings can feel like a never-ending battle, am I right? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ One of my favorite DIY solutions is repurposing old crates or baskets to create stylish storage bins. You can paint them or add labels to keep everything sorted and easy to find. Also, hanging shoe organizers work wonders for storing smaller toys or pet supplies without taking up a ton of space. And don't forget about utilizing vertical space with floating shelves or wall-mounted baskets! πŸ“¦πŸΎ Can't wait to hear what other clever ideas people have come up with! 🌟

Comment

• Yula24
      • Jan 2024

You know what's been a game-changer for me in keeping things tidy around the house? Multi-functional furniture! I've got this awesome ottoman that doubles as a storage unit. It's perfect for stashing away toys, pet gear, or extra blankets. Keeps everything out of sight and makes the space look so much neater! Ever tried something like that? 🏠🐾🧸

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I use clear bins for toys and label them. For pet stuff, a designated shelf works wonders. As for family stuff, a hanging shoe organizer does the trick... Really saves space and keeps everything tidy. πŸΆπŸ§ΈπŸ‘ž

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎