Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incorporating pet-friendly features into home decor: Any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Incorporating pet-friendly features into home decor: Any recommendations?

I want to integrate pet-friendly features into my home decor without sacrificing style. Can anyone suggest DIY projects or design elements that are both aesthetically pleasing and practical for pet owners, such as built-in pet beds or durable flooring?
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hello! For my home decor, I prioritize using washable fabrics that are easy to clean and maintain. Using fabrics like microfiber ensures that any pet-related messes can be quickly and easily addressed. This not only keeps my furniture looking fresh but also provides a solution for maintaining a pet-friendly environment.​

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Yeaah🐾 Make your home pet-friendly with scratch-resistant flooring and washable fabrics. Add built-in pet beds and pet-friendly plants for style and safety. Don't forget storage for toys! 🌿🐢

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

Hi there! In my experience, I think to avoid sofas with materials that could be easily scratched or ripped for that matter. Specially if you have pet cats, that will scratch all the time. Also if you have any display like glass, vase, or picture frames that could stumble down on its place. Make sure to put an adhesive underneath, just in case our lovely pets decide to mess with it.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

I think choosing durable and easy-to-clean materials like stain-resistant fabrics or scratch-resistant flooring is key when designing with pets in mind 🐾. Though it might limit your options, it ensures your decor can withstand the wear and tear of furry friends.😎😍😎

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎