Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The benefits of DIY pet furniture and accessories: What have you made?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

The benefits of DIY pet furniture and accessories: What have you made?

DIY pet furniture and accessories can be both practical and fun to make. Have you tried making your own pet furniture or accessories? What are the benefits, and what DIY projects have you successfully completed for your furry friends? 🐢🐱
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! For my pet, I crafted a pet bed using repurposed materials like an old pillow or cushion and a sturdy wooden crate or frame. Adding fabric upholstery and padding, I created a comfortable sleeping space that blends with my home decor.​

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

I've made a couple of things for my furry buddies. Built a simple cat scratching post from leftover carpet and wood – saved some cash and kept my furniture intact! Also, made a cozy pet bed out of an old sweater and some stuffing. It's rewarding seeing your pets enjoy something you made yourself, plus it's a great way to customize stuff to fit your home decor.🐾

Comment

• Riri
        • Jan 2024

Over the years, I've crafted all sorts of goodies, from cozy cat condos to stylish doggy beds. One of my favorite projects was repurposing an old wooden crate into a comfy pet bed – just a coat of paint, some plush cushions, and voila!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎