Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Create A Kid-and-furbaby-Friendly Living Room That's Actually Stylish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

How To Create A Kid-and-furbaby-Friendly Living Room That's Actually Stylish?

Yo, so I’m all for my little monsters having fun, but I also don’t want my living room looking like a toy bomb exploded 24/7. Tips on keeping it chic but durable?
  • SerendipitySeeker
    • Jan 2024

Sure thing! Opt for stylish storage solutions like baskets and bins to corral toys, and choose durable but stylish furniture like leather sofas or washable slipcovers to handle spills and fur. Good luck!

Comment

• Duedith C.
      • Jan 2024

I'd say keep the style in a minimalistic theme. As we all know, having a pet and a kid is very chaotic at times. And keeping them safe is our number one priority. So, the less clutter you have the better for all of you in the house. Cheers!

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

choose any durable, easy-to-clean materials for furniture and decor, such as leather or microfiber sofas and machine-washable rugs.

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Have you thought about multipurpose furniture? Pieces like a sleek coffee table with built-in toy storage or a stylish bookshelf that doubles as a play area can help maintain the elegance of your living room while accommodating your little ones

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎