X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

If you could only keep one hand tool, What would it be? πŸ€”

This will be a tough call!
    If you had to Marie Kondo your hand tools and keep just one, which would it be? Share the love for your ultimate hand tool!
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Hey DIY pals! πŸ› οΈ This one's a brain teaser, right? If I gotta pick just one, it's gotta be my trusty ol' adjustable wrench. Fixes almost anything, and it's like the superhero of my toolkit. πŸ”§πŸ’ͺ #DIYHeroes #ToolTalk​

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

Tough choice indeed. Hmm, Gotta say, my heart's with the good ol' adjustable wrench. it's like the Swiss Army knife of tools, Versatile AF!! Yeah!! πŸ”§πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• Serene
        • Jan 2024

One hand tool to rule them all? The mighty adjustable wrench! πŸ› οΈπŸ’ͺ It's like the superhero of the toolbox – versatile, reliable, and always ready to save the day. πŸ€—

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

If I had to choose just one hand tool, it would be a multi-tool! πŸ› οΈ It's like having a whole toolbox in one compact gadgetβ€”perfect for fixing, cutting, and tinkering with various projects around the house. Versatile and practical, it's my go-to for any DIY challenge! What about you? What's your must-have hand tool?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎