Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY tool wishlist: What's on your dream toolkit?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

DIY tool wishlist: What's on your dream toolkit?

If you could add any hand or power tool to your DIY arsenal, regardless of cost, what would it be? Share your dream toolkit wishlist and why these tools are at the top of your list!
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Don't forget safety equipment such as safety glasses, ear protection, dust masks, and gloves to protect yourself while working with power tools.

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Oh, man, where do I start? 🛠️ If I could add any tool to my DIY arsenal, it'd have to be a top-of-the-line cordless drill with all the bells and whistles. It's just so versatile—you can use it for drilling, driving screws, and even mixing paint or mortar with the right attachments. Plus, the cordless feature means no more tripping over cords or hunting for outlets. It's a game-changer for any DIY project!🔧

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

I think I already completed most of what I need regarding tool kits. But I'd say, a power tool, like a cordless jigsaw. I got a circular saw, but I think when it comes to DIY tools, this is also a must-have. So that would be the DIY tool on my wish list!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎