Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating a DIY Zen Corner for all seasons - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Creating a DIY Zen Corner for all seasons - any suggestions?

Hello wonderful community! I’m dreaming of a little zen corner in my house where I can relax, meditate, or just breathe—something that feels right all year round. Thinking of incorporating natural elements but not sure where to start. Any DIY tips or ideas?
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Create a serene ambiance by incorporating natural elements like a small indoor fountain or tabletop waterfall 🌊 Integrate greenery with easy-to-care-for plants such as succulents or bamboo to purify the air and add a touch of tranquility 🌿 Craft DIY decor using natural materials like driftwood, stones, or seashells to infuse your zen corner with organic charm 🌀

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

I guess the best way to create a zen corner is to have scented candles or incense. Also, add some touch of colorful flowers and lively green plants to tie things up. After all a zen corner is a place where you can relax and destress, so anything you have in mind, I think will work! Cheers!

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

How about starting with a cozy rug or meditation cushion? Add some indoor plants for a calming vibe, and maybe a small fountain for soothing water sounds. Simple and serene! 🌿🧘‍♂️

I found this on Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Discover the 14 most stunning shag carpet designs of 2023. Transform your space with luxurious and cozy shag carpets that are perfect for ultimate comfort.

Learn how to properly clean outdoor plants to prevent pests and diseases before bringing them indoors. Follow our expert tips for maintaining your outdoor furniture and design.

#ZenCorner #DIYIdeas DIY diytips diyprojectsandideas

Comment

• byang
          • Jan 2024

Create a DIY Zen corner at home by choosing a quiet, well-lit space and adding elements like plants and calming decor. Personalize with quotes and seasonal touches for winter, spring, fall, and summer. Keep the space clutter-free and organized for a peaceful retreat. 🤗

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎