Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Small Space Storage Hacks - Got Any?

SOS! πŸ†˜ My place is basically a shoebox and I’m drowning in stuff. Hit me with your genius DIY storage solutions that won’t turn my pad into a clutter bomb πŸ€• Who’s conquered the tiny living challenge and lived to tell the tale? 😌
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Yo, been there. Try hanging stuff on walls, like hooks for bags and shelves for books. Also, bins under the bed? Lifesaver. πŸ”₯πŸ›Œ

​

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Maximize vertical space by installing floating shelves or wall-mounted organizers to keep items off the floor and create visual interest πŸ“š Utilize multifunctional furniture like ottomans with hidden storage or bed frames with built-in drawers πŸ›οΈ Get creative with underutilized spaces like the back of doors or the area under your bed for additional storage options πŸšͺ♻️ Invest in modular storage cubes or baskets that can be easily rearranged to adapt to your changing needs πŸ“¦ Keep clutter at bay by regularly purging items you no longer need or use, maintaining a sense of openness in your shoebox sanctuary! πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ 

​

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Hi aeri.wish, you may consider furniture with built-in storage like benches with lift-up seats or coffee tables with hidden compartments . Utilize wasted space under furniture or behind doors with slim shelves or hooks

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

Though it might sound basic, I've found that using multi-purpose furniture like ottomans with hidden storage or beds with built-in drawers can really save space. πŸ›οΈβ€‹

Comment

• Beatmaster
            • Mar 2024

Hey there! Totally get where you're coming from. Living in a small space can be a challenge, but it's totally doable with some creative storage solutions! One thing that's been a game-changer for me is using vertical space. Wall-mounted shelves, hanging organizers, and over-the-door hooks can really maximize storage without taking up floor space. Also, look for furniture with built-in storage, like ottomans or bed frames with drawers.

Comment

• Jonel
              • Apr 2024

Hey there! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ I feel you on the small space struggle! One thing that's been a lifesaver for me is vertical storage. Think floating shelves, wall-mounted baskets, and over-the-door organizers. They free up floor space and keep things off countertops and tables. Another trick is dual-purpose furniture like ottomans with hidden storage or beds with built-in drawers. And don't forget about under-bed storage bins! They're perfect for stashing away seasonal clothes or extra bedding. Hang in there, and you'll conquer the tiny living challenge in no time! πŸ’ͺ😊

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎