Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Hidden Gems in DIY Salvage Yards

Hello fellow DIY adventurers! I recently discovered a local salvage yard and stumbled upon some amazing treasures. What hidden gems have you found in salvage yards, and how did you repurpose them in your projects? Let's swap salvage stories!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Snagged a vintage door for like $20 the other day and turned it into a giant headboard! 🤩 Crazy sturdy and way cooler than anything at the furniture store ... Love the hunt at salvage yards coz you never know what unique treasure you might find 🕵️‍♀️

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think one of the best parts about DIY salvage yards is the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of transforming forgotten treasures into something beautiful and functional! ♻️ Though, it's important to have a vision for how you'll repurpose your finds to make the most of your salvage yard haul! 🌟

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Psst! 🌟🔍 Dive into DIY salvage yards for hidden gems! From vintage fixtures to reclaimed wood, you'll find treasures waiting to be discovered. Happy hunting! 🏺♻️

Comment

• Bob
          • Mar 2024

Hey there DIY pals! 😄 Salvage yards are like treasure troves, right? One time, I found this old wooden door with intricate carvings that I turned into a rustic-chic coffee table for my living room. Another time, I snagged some vintage knobs and handles that gave my kitchen cabinets a whole new look! It's all about seeing the potential in the unexpected and getting creative with your finds. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's salvage adventures! 🛠️✨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎