Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I create a stylish yet pet-friendly living room?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

How can I create a stylish yet pet-friendly living room?

I've been struggling to find a balance between having a beautiful living room and making it safe and comfy for my furry friends. Any tips on pet-friendly decor and furniture?
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Opt for pet-friendly fabrics like microfiber or leather – they're durable and easy to clean. Skip the light-colored rugs; go for patterns that hide fur. Throw in some washable slipcovers for your furniture.

Comment

• harisen1116
      • Jan 2024

Hi, you can also invest in some safe furniture covers for your pet. They're a godsend for maintaining the pristine appearance of your sofa. Plus, a fashionable and comfortable pet bed that complements your home's design is a great addition for your four-legged friends. Another benefit is that it provides them with personal space.

I hope you can enjoy your decorating! 😊

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Choose pet-friendly furniture materials like leather or microfiber, use durable, washable fabrics, incorporate pet-friendly decor, provide designated pet spaces, and use easy-to-clean flooring πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

You can use easy-to-clean area rugs and consider vertical space with pet-friendly furniture for a stylish and pet-safe living room.

Comment

• crazylady24
            • Jan 2024

Create a stylish and pet-friendly living room by opting for durable, easy-to-clean furniture, incorporating pet-friendly fabrics, and designating cozy pet corners with their favorite toys – a space where both you and your furry friend can feel right at home! πŸΎπŸ›‹οΈπŸ‘

Comment

• MiggyB
              • Jan 2024

Hi! Fur-parent here. It's very important to secure decor items that prevent accidents 😊 Also avoid using small and swallowable decorations.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎