Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

DIY involving Raspberry Pi and Arduino Projects

Ready to add a tech twist to your DIY projects? Share your experiences and ideas for incorporating Raspberry Pi or Arduino into your crafts. Let's explore the intersection of technology and creativity!
  • Primrose08
    • Jan 2024

I've used a Raspberry Pi to make a smart mirror that displays weather updates and news. Also, I've experimented with Arduino to create interactive art pieces with sensors and LEDs. It's fun blending technology with crafts!🌟

Comment

• FredBrantley
      • Mar 2024

I've been tinkering with both Raspberry Pi and Arduino for various projects. One of my favorites is a plant monitoring system using Arduino. It measures soil moisture, light levels, and temperature to ensure my plants are thriving. It even sends me notifications when it's time to water them!

Comment

• littlemermaid
        • Mar 2024

So pumped to talk about Raspberry Pi and Arduino in DIY projects! 🙌 I've done a bunch of stuff with both. One cool project I did was setting up a Raspberry Pi as a smart home hub to control lights and temperature. And Arduino? Oh man, the possibilities are endless! I made a weather station that updates real-time data to my phone. Super fun stuff! Can't wait to hear what y'all have been up to with these awesome gadgets! 🛠️🤖

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎