Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

DIY fails: share your funniest stories!

We've all been there like the DIY projects have gone totally wrong. I get it, its embarassing 😣😬🀣 but let's lighten the mood and share our funniest DIY fail stories. What's your most hilarious crafting mishap? πŸ€”πŸ€­
    ​
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Hi there ! So, I thought I was making this cozy little birdhouse, but turns out I built it so big, a family of squirrels moved in! It went from chirping to chittering real quick #DiyfailπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

hi dear! My attempt at DIY curtains ended up resembling oversized dish towels, resulting in an unintentionally comedic kitchen makeover.

​

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

Sure, once I attempted to repaint a room in my house to give it a fresh look. I meticulously taped off the edges and started rolling on the paint.πŸŽ€πŸŽƒπŸŽ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Oh, I’ve got a classic one for you! πŸ˜‚ I once tried to build a bookshelf, but I somehow ended up with a very sturdy ladder. I mean, it was totally stable... just not at all what I intended! I ended up using it as a plant stand because, hey, why not? πŸŒΏπŸ“š Anyone else end up with something completely different than what they planned?

Comment

• wolfgang
            • Jun 2024

Oh, DIY fails can definitely be memorable! One time, I attempted to build a birdhouse and ended up with something that looked more like a miniature skateboard ramp. πŸ›ΉπŸ¦ It was supposed to be cozy and inviting, but my measurements were completely off! Lesson learned: always double-check the plans before sawing. πŸ˜…

Comment

• ghostmode
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by byangskieee
              We've all been there like the DIY projects have gone totally wrong. I get it, its embarassing 😣😬🀣 but let's lighten the mood and share our funniest DIY fail stories. What's your most hilarious crafting mishap? πŸ€”πŸ€­
              ​
              I once tried fixing a leaky faucet, and let's just say I flooded the kitchen instead πŸ™ˆ. Now I know to call a plumber for anything beyond changing a lightbulb.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎