Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there such a thing as too many tools?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerful09
    • Jan 2024

Is there such a thing as too many tools?

My toolbox is overflowing, and I might be addicted. Is there a limit to the number of tools you can have, or is it a myth? Seeking fellow toolaholics for advice!
  • juanesteban
    • Jan 2024

Hey thereπŸ‘‹! No such thing as too many tools, right? I say if it fits in the toolbox, it's fair game. But hey, curious to hear what others think.

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      • Jan 2024

Nah, no such thing as too many tools, just need better storage. Embrace the obsession mate! Just build a killer organizer, and keep collecting!

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

If you have two or more of the same tool, then that is too much. But hey, you don't know when are you going to need all those extra tools. So keeping more than one of the same thing may sound absurd to some but I think it will come in handy. 😎

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Whether there are "too many" tools depends on the individual's needs, the space available for storage, and the practicality of owning and maintaining the tools. Evaluate whether the tools you have are providing value for the money spent.

Comment

• iriz1116
            • Jan 2024

I feel the struggle of a bursting toolbox – it's like a treasure trove of possibilities, right? Personally, I've embraced the "more tools, more solutions" philosophy. Recently, I invested in a wall-mounted pegboard to display and organize my growing collection. It not only keeps things in check but also adds a cool workshop vibe. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Comment

• Ruital
              • Jan 2024

Hiya! It really depends on your specific needs and workflow. Having too many tools can get overwhelming, making it hard to manage them all effectively. Just focus on the ones that truly add value to your tasks and streamline your work. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎