Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

DIY tool recommendations for beginners?

What hand and power tools do you recommend for DIY newbies just starting their toolkit journey? Share your beginner-friendly picks!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Drill and bits! That's it! Fixes almost anything and easy to use. Maybe a hammer too. Then you can get fancy later! #DIYBasics ftw 🏆

BTW, this gave me some helpful ideas though >> How To Learn About Hand Tools 🛠

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

For beginners, essential DIY tools include a hammer, screwdriver set, tape measure, adjustable wrench, utility knife, and cordless drill with drill bits.

Comment

• Jhollibee
        • Jan 2024

Hahaha, I think Daia, pretty much said all of my recommendations! 😅 So, anyway. I think a good, and sturdy table would be perfect for your DIY projects. That would be my best recommendation for you! Cheers to your future projects and Update us!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Hello there! Safety goggles, gloves, and ear protection are essential for protecting yourself while working with tools. Keep your tools organized and portable with a toolbox or tool bag to store and transport your equipment.🔪⚓🍄

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎