Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your secret to organizing personalized decor without it feeling cluttered?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

What's your secret to organizing personalized decor without it feeling cluttered?

Hello decor gurus! 🪞 Seeking practical advice on maintaining order amidst the personal touches. Spill your organizational hacks!
  • Chichi
    • Jan 2024

Hey! My trick is using floating shelves to showcase personalized items – keeps it tidy yet full of personality. What's your go-to for striking the perfect balance? Let's swap creative solutions! 🎨✨

Comment

• Kerful09
      • Jan 2024

Hey girl! Balance is the key! You can select a cohesive color palette, incorporate multifunctional pieces, and declutter regularly to maintain a harmonious and personalized decor without overwhelming the space. Goodluck!

Comment

• bombasticguy
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Floating shelves are the bomb. They're like the MVP of my home setup. Easy to install? Check. Stylish AF? Double-check. And the best part? You get to flaunt all your favorite things – books, plants, quirky decor – making it a total win for your space. It's that perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics. 📚✨ So, if you haven't hopped on the floating shelf train yet, it's time to get on board! 🚂

Comment

• iriz1116
          • Jan 2024

Personally, I'm all about incorporating hidden storage solutions – like ottomans with built-in compartments or coffee tables with drawers. It's a sneaky way to keep things organized while still showcasing your favorite decor pieces on the surface. Plus, it adds an element of surprise for guests when they discover the clever storage spots!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎