Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY wedding decor: Seeking crafty inspiration!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

DIY wedding decor: Seeking crafty inspiration!

Planning a DIY wedding and want the decorations to be as special as the day? What are your favorite handmade wedding decor ideas? Share your tips for adding a personal touch to the big day!
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

My wife and I did DIY decor for our wedding... got a bunch of mason jars, filled them with flowers from the garden, and tied ribbons around 'em... simple but looked dope and saved us some cash💰. Also, made a photo booth with props - people loved it📸!

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

For some crafty wedding decor inspiration, consider making your own personalized table centerpieces using thrifted or upcycled items. Get creative with paints, ribbons, and flowers to add a personal touch to your special day!

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
        • Jan 2024

How about crafting personalized photo frames with your love story as a theme and use them as table centerpieces or try making rustic burlap banners to hang around the venue. Congratulations in advance!

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to DIY wedding decor, I'm all about adding those personal touches that make the day truly unforgettable. One idea I love is crafting custom signage with calligraphy or hand-lettering—it adds a beautiful, personal element to the venue. Another favorite of mine is creating photo displays with snapshots of memorable moments shared with family and friends. Let's swap ideas and make our wedding decor as unique as our love stories! 🎨📸 #DIYWedding #HandmadeDecor

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎