Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help choosing colors for a room? Keep them harmonious for a successful look.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Need help choosing colors for a room? Keep them harmonious for a successful look.

Hi DIY masters, Please share your process for selecting colors that create harmony and cohesion in your decoration projects.
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey! When choosing room colors, I consider the vibe I want, pick a main color, then complementary shades. I browse Pinterest and Storables for inspiration, and always test paint samples before committing. It's saved me from some color disasters! 😉🎨

I found this on Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!​

Discover 15 vibrant and bold interior design ideas for colorful rooms. Transform your space with these colorful accents and decor.

Get inspired with these 8 bright hues for your living room that will bring a fresh spring vibe to your home. Transform your space with these interior design color ideas.

#DIYdecor #ColorHarmony
    DIY Home Improvement Home Tech & Automation

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      • Jan 2024

Start with a base color you love, from there you can slowly add accent colors that would complement your base . You can also watch videos or tv shows on home improvements. Good luck!

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

Hey there, DIY enthusiasts! 🎨 When it comes to selecting colors for your decoration projects, I find it's all about finding that perfect balance and harmony. Personally, I like to start by considering the mood or atmosphere I want to create in the space. Whether it's a calming retreat or an energizing workspace, choosing colors that evoke those feelings is key. Then, I like to think about the existing elements in the room, such as furniture, flooring, and decor, and how the new colors will complement or enhance them. Playing around with color swatches and samples can also help visualize how different shades will look together. And don't be afraid to trust your instincts and go with colors that resonate with you personally! After all, your space should reflect your unique style and personality. Can't wait to hear your tips and tricks too! Let's inspire each other to create beautifully cohesive spaces. 🖌🏡

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

When choosing colors for a room, I like to stick with a cohesive palette to create a harmonious look. I usually pick one main color and then use shades or complementary tones to add depth and interest. It keeps the room feeling balanced and visually appealing without overwhelming the space.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎