Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Share Your Ultimate Halloween DIYs!

Craft lovers, unite! Looking for killer DIY ideas to spook up my home this Halloween. Share your go-to projects and let's make this Halloween memorable together!
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Considering that you've got a good 10 months to perfect your ghostly gathering for Halloween, How about creating a spooky ghost garland by repurposing old white bed sheets? Cut them into ghost shapes, draw eerie faces, and string them up for a hauntingly good time! 👻🎃, It's soooo early to decorate now btw, It's up to you then ​

Comment

• juanesteban
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🎃 For a spooky DIY vibe, try making ghostly cheesecloth spirits to hang around, or go for creepy silhouettes on the windows. Also, mason jar lanterns with eerie lights work like a charm! Can't wait to see everyone's ideas! Save this idea for Halloween!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Halloween is a fantastic time for creative DIY projects. Here's a list of ultimate Halloween DIYs to add a spooky and personalized touch to your decorations. Create ghostly figures using white balloons covered in cheesecloth or white fabric.

Comment

• Jhollibee
          • Jan 2024

I love the Halloween season! This is the time of the year that I go all out, with my decorations. I always make sure I have something to do, especially with my DIY projects. One time I did a ghost decoration using some of my old white sheets and some balloons. I drew a ghost face on a white sheet and placed the balloons inside to give that floating effect. Simple yet effective!

Comment

• Emsom
            • Jan 2024

How about diving into a spider-themed DIY project? You can craft giant hanging spiders using black yarn or garbage bags, create creepy glowing spider eyes to scatter around your place, and even whip up spiderweb decorations using yarn or white string.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎