Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Any DIY Treehouse Dreams Tips?

Hey builders with a touch of whimsy! 🙋 I'm planning to build a treehouse as my adult retreat. Any advice on making it cozy yet structurally sound? Share your treehouse escapades and tips for creating an adult-friendly treetop haven! 😃
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Hi! Think about how you'll access the treehouse, whether it's via a ladder, staircase, or rope ladder. Ensure that the access method is safe and suitable for users of all ages and abilities.🐫🦒🐐

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      • Jan 2024

Hi there!! sharing with you some tips that I learned somewhere. Just ensure sturdy tree selection and structural integrity, then cozy it up with some insulations, provide comfy seating, and add some personal touches like a hammock or stargazing telescope. I'm planning to build one too for my kids 🌳✨ Good luck to us!

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Hello! When designing my dream treehouse, I always consider the environment around me. It's important to me to respect nature and minimize any impact my project might have. So, I make sure to choose sustainable materials and construction techniques that won't harm the tree or surrounding vegetation.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎