Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY home renovation: Where should beginners start?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juanesteban
    • Jan 2024

DIY home renovation: Where should beginners start?

I'm considering tackling some home renovation projects myself to save money and add value to my home, but I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone provide guidance on beginner-friendly home renovation projects and tips for success?
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Hi There! Start with paint! It's amazing how a fresh coat can transform a room. Just dive in, the paintbrush is your wand! 🎨✨Good Luck!

Comment

• fab_charms
      • Jan 2024

Starting with DIY home renovations is a great idea! I'd suggest beginning with smaller projects to get the hang of things before diving into major renovations. A good starting point could be painting a room or updating cabinet hardware in the kitchen or bathroom. These tasks are relatively simple and can make a big impact. Don't forget to watch some tutorial videos or read up on tips online before you get started. And always remember safety first! Good luck with your projects!

Comment

• Yankee
        • Jan 2024

I suggest you should start with simple projects like painting walls or cabinets can be a great entry point for beginners in home renovation. 🎨 Though it may seem basic, it's a fantastic way to gain confidence! 💪

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎