Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Budget-Friendly Decor: Your Best Finds?

Certainly! Budget-friendly decor can be stylish and creative. You might find hidden gems that just need a little love or a fresh coat of paint.
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

Thrift stores are my go-to for budget decor. Found this old wooden frame that was kinda beat up, slapped some paint on it, and boom – chic wall art! Also, garage sales are goldmines. Got this vintage lamp for next to nothing. It's all about the hunt and a lil' DIY magic! 🛋️✨

Comment

• bombasticguy
      • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Thrift stores and DIY projects are my go-to for budget-friendly home improvement. I've found some awesome pieces with loads of character that just needed a bit of TLC. Paint works wonders, and it's easy on the wallet! 🎨💡

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there, DIY fam! I'm so excited to share with you what I found at a thrift store last week. It was this vintage mirror that looked like it had seen better days, but with a bit of sanding and a generous coat of gold paint, it's now an absolute showstopper! I love thrifting because it's so budget-friendly and full of surprises. Have you found any hidden gems lately? Let's chat! 🛋️✨

Hey there! I stumbled upon some incredibly helpful tips on the Storables website and thought you might benefit from them too. Let me share them with you!

Discover the latest interior design trends for small sunrooms on a budget. Get expert tips and ideas to transform your space affordably.

#DIYDecorFinds DIY #Budgetdiy​

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Oh man, budget decor is my jam! 🌟 I hit up thrift stores like a pro. Found this old mirror for like 10 bucks, slapped some gold paint on it, and bam – instant glam! Also, garage sales are goldmines. Got this vintage lamp for peanuts. Keep your eyes peeled, and you'll snag some amazing stuff! 🛋️

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎