Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jenniferormsby
    • Mar 2024

Simple DIY projects for beginners

I've never done a DIY project before, but after my first year of college I've noticed how much time I really waste. Now that I'm home for the summer I spend about 11 hours a day working (and driving to and from), and about 7 sleeping, and the rest is spent doing basically nothing. I'm pretty motivated to do something and I really want to make something useful, but I no idea what to make. Are there any simple, practical DIY projects for beginners that you guys can think of?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Check out some basic woodworking projects like building a simple bookshelf or a coffee table. They're practical, fun, and you'll learn a lot along the way... Trust me, it's a rewarding experience. 🛠️

Comment

• byang
      • Jan 2024

How about starting with a basic shelf installation or a small painting project to get your feet wet? You could also try your hand at making simple home decor items like picture frames or decorative trays. Don't forget about organizing projects like creating a DIY storage solution or repurposing old containers into stylish organizers. The key is to start small and gradually work your way up to more complex projects as you gain confidence and skills!

Comment

• Migeemee19
        • Jan 2024

Hey, have you ever thought about making your own cork memo board? It's super easy! Just grab a piece of corkboard, add some decorative trim or fabric around the edges, and you've got yourself a functional and stylish way to keep track of notes, reminders, and to-do lists. It's like your own personal command center! 📌📝

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎