Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jezsha
    • Mar 2024

DIY Beauty Basics: Homemade Remedies and Pampering Treatments

Treat yourself to some DIY beauty magic! Share your favorite homemade beauty remedies, pampering treatments, and skincare recipes for achieving that natural glow. Let's indulge in some self-care and share our secrets for looking and feeling our best.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Oatmeal scrub for the win! 🏆 Simple and effective! 💆‍♀️

Just mix equal parts honey and finely ground oats, apply it to your face, and let it sit for about 15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated, plus it's all-natural and gentle! Treat yourself to some self-care time! 🍯✨​

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! One of my favorite homemade beauty treatments is a simple sugar scrub. Just mix equal parts sugar and coconut oil, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for scent, and scrub away dead skin for super softness. Another go-to is a DIY avocado face mask - just mash up a ripe avocado with a bit of honey and yogurt for a moisturizing boost. And don't forget the classic cucumber slices on the eyes for a refreshing pick-me-up! Can't wait to hear your favorite tips and tricks for that natural glow.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎