Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconventional Materials for DIY Mosaic Projects?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Unconventional Materials for DIY Mosaic Projects?

Mosaic enthusiasts, I need your creative genius! I'm planning some DIY mosaic projects and want to think beyond traditional materials. What unconventional items have you used to create stunning mosaic art, and any tips for a mosaic maestro in the making?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Got one here!! One unconventional material I've experimented with is broken CDs or DVDs 💿 The reflective surface adds a cool shimmer to your mosaic, especially when the light hits it just right! Plus, it's a great way to repurpose old discs that would otherwise end up in the trash. Just make sure to wear protective gloves when handling the sharp edges. ✨

Have fun getting creative with your mosaic projects! 😊​

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! One unconventional material I've used in mosaic projects is broken CDs or DVDs. They give off a cool reflective effect when the light hits them just right. Another idea is using old bottle caps for a funky, colorful mosaic. Plus, you can collect them from different drinks to add variety. Just make sure to wear gloves and use safety glasses when working with sharp materials like broken glass or metal. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎