Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduation gift wrapping – DIY success stories?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Graduation gift wrapping – DIY success stories?

Want to make the graduation gift extra special with DIY wrapping. Any success stories or tips for creating personalized and celebratory wrapping for a graduate?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Oh, I've got a fun one for you! 🎓 For my cousin's graduation, I used brown kraft paper and tied it up with twine, then added a cute mini graduation cap ornament on top! 🎁 It was simple but really stood out, plus it gave that personal touch. Can't wait to hear what you come up with! 🌟

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

How sweet you are , you may try incorporating personal touches such as photos, handwritten notes, or small mementos that have special significance to the graduate. Attach a congratulatory card with a heartfelt message or include a small token of appreciation

Comment

• charmsb22
        • Jan 2024

For sure, I've got some ideas! One cool thing I did for my cousin's graduation was to use brown kraft paper and decorate it with their favorite quotes, inside jokes, and memories we shared. It was like a timeline of their school years! You can also add little photos or drawings to make it super personal.

Another thing you can try is using their school colors as the theme for the wrapping. Get some ribbon or tissue paper in those colors and tie it all together. It's simple but really makes the gift pop!

And if you want to go all out, you can try making a mini graduation cap out of paper or fabric and attach it to the top of the gift. It's a fun little touch that shows you put in some extra effort.

Hope these ideas help! Graduation gifts are always special, and DIY wrapping just adds that extra bit of love.

Comment

• Buttercup
          • Jan 2024

Hi! Use old newspapers or magazine pages for a unique and eco-friendly wrapping paper alternative. You can choose pages with relevant headlines or images that resonate with the graduate's interests or future aspirations. To make it more festive, add colorful ribbons or twine for a pop of color.

Comment

• Alfredn
            • Jan 2024

Transform plain gift wrap into personalized masterpieces with custom photo collage paper or handmade tassel toppers! 🎓✨

Comment

• Ruital
              • Jan 2024

I once made a DIY graduation cap gift box out of cardstock – it was a hit! Just cut out the shape, add some tassel embellishments, and fill it with goodies. It's like a little graduation ceremony in a box!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎