Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Paint Brands for Long-Lasting Results?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Favorite Paint Brands for Long-Lasting Results?

Hi All! I'm just curious to know which paint brands you guys prefer for durability and long-lasting results. What are your go-to brands, and why do you trust them for your projects? Thanks in advance!!
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Personally, I swear by brands like Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams for their durability and long-lasting results. Their paints tend to hold up really well over time, even in high-traffic areas, and the color options are fantastic. Always been my go-to for painting projects!

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🎨 Personally, I've had great experiences with Behr and Sherwin-Williams paints. They both offer a wide range of colors and finishes, and the quality is top-notch. I find that their paints hold up really well over time, with minimal fading or chipping. Plus, they have excellent coverage, so you often need fewer coats. Definitely my go-to brands for long-lasting results!

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Paint the town with your favorites! Share your top paint brands and why they're your trusty sidekicks in the world of DIY.
        It's like creating a colorful palette of painting superheroes to save the day!

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to paint brands, I've had great experiences with Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore. Their paints have excellent coverage, durability, and color options, making them reliable choices for various projects. Plus, their customer service is top-notch, which adds to the overall positive experience.

Comment

• youngoldone23
            • Jan 2024

Hey! I swear by Behr for its durability and lasting vibrancy. The coverage is impressive, and it holds up well over time. It's become my go-to choice for a reliable and high-quality finish.

Comment

• fab_charms
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! When it comes to paint brands, I've had some good experiences with Behr and Sherwin-Williams. They both offer a wide range of colors and finishes, and I've found that their paints hold up really well over time. Plus, they often have good coverage, so you don't need to apply as many coats. Of course, it also depends on the specific project and surface you're painting, but these are my go-to brands for most of my DIY painting projects!

Comment

• Ruital
                • Jan 2024

Can't go wrong with Behr paint, it's affordable and lasts forever. Seriously, I painted my kitchen years ago and it still looks brand new! Plus, they have great coverage and a wide selection of colors to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎