Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Is it just me, or has anyone splurged on a fancy tool You barely use? πŸ”¨

Admitting my guilt here... I bought a tool that seemed awesome but ended up being the unicorn of the toolbox. Anyone else had the same experience? πŸ˜•β€‹
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Oh, totally been there! πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Bought this fancy oscillating multi-tool thinking it would revolutionize my DIY game. It's been gathering dust most of the time. Regret or learning experience, who knows? πŸ˜… Anyone else got a white elephant tool in their collection?​

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Glad to know I'm not the only one facing this issue!!! I once splurged on a fancy power tool, but now it's more of a decoration than a workhorse πŸ’ΈπŸ˜­

My advice here.....borrow or rent before buying to avoid a tool graveyard!
      #LearnFromMyMistakes πŸ˜…

Comment

• Mr.R
        • Jan 2024

Oh man, I totally feel ya! πŸ™ˆ Bought this super cool jigsaw last year, thought I'd be the master of DIY. But guess what? Used it like twice! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Now it's just collecting dust in the corner. Anyone else got a tool they thought would change their life but barely touched? πŸ› οΈ #ToolRegrets

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Remember, it's okay to reassess and reprioritize your possessions based on your current needs and interests. Making informed decisions and avoiding impulse purchases can help minimize the likelihood of splurging on tools or gadgets that end up collecting dust.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎