Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • btrp37cav
    • Feb 2024

Whirlpool Washer Help

I have a whirlpool washer wtw7120hw0 it’s about 3 years old. Last week it wasn’t draining or spinning so I changed the pump. As soon as I plugged the washer in the pump started working and I was getting an error code that wouldn’t let me do anything even in the tech mode. I then changed the control board and now it won’t complete the final spin cycle, it will just keep spinning and not at the fast rate at like a medium rate. I have gone into the tech mode and I have executed every thing that you can and it all works just fine. All the spins cycles everything. Even when I go and run the drain and spin cycle it runs fine. It’s only when I run a wash cycle does it do this thing. Can anyone out there help me figure this out please.
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Sounds like you've been through a whirlwind with your washer! 🤔 Have you checked the belt or the motor? Sometimes issues with the belt tension or motor speed control can cause spinning problems. It's worth giving those a look if you haven't already! Also, double-check the load size and distribution to ensure it's balanced properly.

If all else fails, reaching out to a professional technician might be the best bet to diagnose and fix the problem. Hope you get it sorted soon! 🌀

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

Dealing with washer issues can be a real head-scratcher. Kudos for diving into the troubleshooting! 🛠️ Changing the pump and control board was a smart move. Since the drain and spin cycle work fine, it might be worth checking the load balance during a regular wash cycle. Sometimes an uneven load can throw things off. Also, ensure the washer is on a level surface. A slight tilt can affect the spin cycle. If the problem persists, checking the suspension rods or springs might be a good next step. 🕵️‍♂️

Keep us posted on your laundry adventures! 🧺✨ #DIYLaundry #WasherWoes

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Certainly! If you need help with a Whirlpool washer, please provide more details about the issue or question you have. This could include error codes, specific problems you're experiencing, or any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.👻👻👻

Comment

• nick23nick23
          • Jan 2024

Oh no, washer woes! 🤔 Sounds like you've been through quite the repair journey. Have you checked the load balance during the wash cycle? Sometimes uneven loads can mess with the spinning. Also, ensure there are no obstructions in the drum. If all else fails, maybe a chat with Whirlpool's customer service could spin things in the right direction. Any fellow DIYers with a spin on this mystery? 🔄🔍

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎