How do I create a family command center to keep everyone organized? πŸ“‹πŸ 

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

How do I create a family command center to keep everyone organized? πŸ“‹πŸ 

Hey busy families! I'm tired of the chaos and clutter of managing schedules, to-do lists, and paperwork scattered throughout the house, and I'm ready to take control with a family command center. Can you share tips and ideas for designing a centralized hub with calendars, message boards, and storage solutions to keep everyone organized and on track? Let's streamline our family life and reclaim our sanity! πŸ—“οΈπŸ“Œβ€‹
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Hey! Creating a family command center is a game-changer for keeping everyone on track. πŸ—“οΈ I’d suggest starting with a wall-mounted calendarβ€”either a dry-erase board or a chalkboard one so you can update it easily. You can also add a bulletin board or magnetic board for important notes and reminders.

Comment

• Megamime
      • Apr 2024

Magnetic boards might be your lifesaver too hehe I think combining one with a corkboard for notes and a small shelf for keys would keep everything tidy

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

Creating a family command center is a game-changer! Use a wall calendar for everyone’s schedules, a corkboard or whiteboard for reminders and to-do lists, and dedicated spots for mail and important documents. Adding a family photo board or motivational quotes can make it both functional and fun! 🌟

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎