Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Share your favorite DIY gift ideas for birthdays and holidays! 🎁

Looking for handmade gift inspirations that are thoughtful and creative. Whether it's birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion, what DIY gifts do you love to make or receive? Let's swap ideas and inspire each other!​
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

DIY gifts are the best! πŸŽπŸ’– How about personalized photo frames or homemade candles? They add such a special touch. What’s your go-to DIY gift idea?

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

Hello everyone! I think DIY bath bombs are a fun and relaxing gift idea. What’s your favorite recipe for them? πŸ›

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
        DIY gifts are the best! πŸŽπŸ’– How about personalized photo frames or homemade candles? They add such a special touch. What’s your go-to DIY gift idea?
        Totally agree! DIY gifts like personalized photo frames or homemade candles are super thoughtful. Another cool idea is making a custom photo album or a hand-painted mugβ€”it's all about adding that personal touch. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! πŸ˜„πŸŽ¨

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
          Hello everyone! I think DIY bath bombs are a fun and relaxing gift idea. What’s your favorite recipe for them? πŸ›
          Hey! DIY bath bombs are such a great idea! 🌟 One of my favorites is mixing baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, and your choice of essential oils, with a splash of water and some food coloring. Thanks for sharing! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎