Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

🍽️ How can I DIY child-proof my kitchen for a family-friendly home? 👶

The kitchen is the heart of the home, but it can also be a danger zone for little ones! Let's discuss DIY solutions for child-proofing the kitchen, such as cabinet locks, stove knob covers, or creating designated kid-friendly zones. Let's cook up safety and fun in the kitchen together! 🍴👧​
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Great question! 👶🔒 Start with cabinet locks, stove knob covers, and corner bumpers. Don’t forget to move sharp objects and cleaning supplies out of reach!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
      • Apr 2024

Totally agree, keeping the kitchen safe for the little ones is key—let’s chat about DIY tricks like using cabinet locks, stove knob covers, and setting up cool kid-friendly zones to make our kitchens both fun and safe! 🍴👶

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I think setting up a dedicated, child-safe zone in the kitchen with their own utensils and dishes can be both fun and practical. 🍽️👶 Though, ensuring that all harmful substances are stored securely is essential.

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Definitely, adding cabinet locks and stove knob covers is a great start! Also, consider using outlet covers and creating a “kid zone” with plastic utensils and safe snacks so they can enjoy being in the kitchen too! 🍎🔒

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
            Great question! 👶🔒 Start with cabinet locks, stove knob covers, and corner bumpers. Don’t forget to move sharp objects and cleaning supplies out of reach!
            Totally! Those cabinet locks and stove knob covers are lifesavers—thanks for the tips! Also, moving sharp stuff outta reach is a solid call. 🚼🛡️

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
              Totally agree, keeping the kitchen safe for the little ones is key—let’s chat about DIY tricks like using cabinet locks, stove knob covers, and setting up cool kid-friendly zones to make our kitchens both fun and safe! 🍴👶
              Totally! Cabinet locks, stove knob covers, and kid-friendly zones are awesome for keeping the kitchen safe and fun—love these ideas! Thanks for sharing these tips! 🙌🍽️

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
                I think setting up a dedicated, child-safe zone in the kitchen with their own utensils and dishes can be both fun and practical. 🍽️👶 Though, ensuring that all harmful substances are stored securely is essential.
                Totally agree! Creating a fun, safe space for kids in the kitchen with their own stuff sounds awesome, just gotta keep the dangerous stuff out of reach. Thanks for the great tip! 😉

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
                  Definitely, adding cabinet locks and stove knob covers is a great start! Also, consider using outlet covers and creating a “kid zone” with plastic utensils and safe snacks so they can enjoy being in the kitchen too! 🍎🔒
                  Totally agree, adding those locks and covers is spot on! And creating a "kid zone" with safe stuff is a smart move—they'll love having their own little space in the kitchen! Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 😊

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎