Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

DIY Renovation Stories: Before and After Transformations! 🏠🔨

Share your DIY renovation journey and celebrate your before and after transformations! From kitchen makeovers to bathroom overhauls, showcase your renovation projects and inspire others to embark on their own DIY adventures. Whether it's a small update or a major renovation, every transformation is worth sharing.​
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

Your transformation stories are inspiring! I just finished redoing my living room. Paint and new furniture made a huge difference. 😊

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Just finished a kitchen redo and it’s like night and day! 🎨✨ Swapped out the old cabinets for sleek, modern ones and installed some fancy backsplash—totally loving the new vibe! 💪🔧

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
        Your transformation stories are inspiring! I just finished redoing my living room. Paint and new furniture made a huge difference. 😊
        Wow, that sounds awesome! 🎨✨ A fresh coat of paint and new furniture can totally change the vibe of a room. Props for diving into that—your space must look amazing now! 😎👍 Thanks for sharing your transformation; it’s super inspiring!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
          Just finished a kitchen redo and it’s like night and day! 🎨✨ Swapped out the old cabinets for sleek, modern ones and installed some fancy backsplash—totally loving the new vibe! 💪🔧
          Wow, that sounds awesome! 🙌 Love how fresh and stylish it must look now—totally worth the effort! 😍 Thanks for sharing the update; it’s always cool to see a kitchen transformation! 🎉👨‍🍳

Comment

• Tanley
            • Mar 2024

Before: Our kitchen had old, dark cabinets, dated linoleum flooring, and a beige color palette that just felt drab.

After: We painted the cabinets white, installed a subway tile backsplash, and swapped out the old flooring for beautiful wood-look tiles. We also added some open shelving and updated the lighting fixtures. The space feels so much brighter and more modern now!

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tanley
              Before: Our kitchen had old, dark cabinets, dated linoleum flooring, and a beige color palette that just felt drab.

After: We painted the cabinets white, installed a subway tile backsplash, and swapped out the old flooring for beautiful wood-look tiles. We also added some open shelving and updated the lighting fixtures. The space feels so much brighter and more modern now!
              Wow, that sounds like a total glow-up! 🙌 The white cabinets and wood-look tiles are such a game changer—totally fresh and modern. Thanks for sharing your update; it’s super inspiring! 💡👀

Comment

• _funko00
                • Jan 2024

Hey! 🏠🔨 DIY renovations are so exciting! I love seeing those dramatic before and after shots—it’s amazing how a little creativity can totally transform a space. 😍

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎