Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Love is in the Air: DIY Valentine's Day Decor Ideas? 💕

Personalized photo frames with pictures of you and your loved ones can be a heartfelt addition to your Valentine's Day decor. Though, adding a few fake flower accents can enhance its beauty! 📷🌸
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Create a cozy atmosphere with heart-shaped garlands, candle-lit jars, and handmade paper roses for a charming Valentine's Day celebration at home. 💕

Comment

• BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

I think homemade heart garlands are a sweet idea. You can cut out hearts from colorful paper and string them together. 🎨

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Personalized photo frames are super cute! I also love making DIY heart garlands with felt and twine – they're so easy and add a cozy vibe. And you can't go wrong with some fairy lights to set the mood, right? ✨

Comment

• Beatmaster
          • Mar 2024

That sounds adorable! 😍 I'm planning to make some DIY heart-shaped garlands using pink and red construction paper for my living room. Simple but festive!

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

Create DIY Valentine's Day decor with heart-shaped paper garlands, romantic string lights, floral centerpieces with red and pink flowers, personalized love notes or banners, and a cozy seating area with plush cushions and blankets for a heartfelt ambiance. 💕

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎