Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Pet-Friendly Furniture: How to Choose Pieces That Work for Everyone? 🐶🛋️

Finding furniture that can withstand pets' claws and fur while still being stylish can be a challenge. Let's chat about pet-friendly furniture options, from durable upholstery fabrics to scratch-resistant materials and pet-proof design features. Share your favorite pet-friendly furniture finds and help fellow pet owners create a home that's comfortable for both humans and furry friends! 🐾💺
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Look for furniture with microfiber or leather upholstery for easy cleaning, and go for pieces with sturdy frames and removable, washable covers—your pets will thank you, and so will your stylish home! 🛋️🐶😺

Comment

• syrdrs_
      • Jun 2024

Leather or microfiber all the way for me! Easy to clean ..fur just wipes right off, and seems to hold up way better to claws than fabric. My couch looks pretty good considering my cat's a scratching champion 🐈😅

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

For households with pets, I think opting for furniture with removable, washable covers can make cleaning up pet hair and accidents easier, though ensuring comfort for both pets and humans is key! 🧼🐱

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Totally get it! 🤔 For pet-friendly furniture, I swear by microfiber upholstery—it’s super durable and easy to clean. 🐾 Also, look for furniture with removable, washable covers if you’re dealing with fur. Keep your place stylish and pet-proof! 💪

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
            Hey there! Look for furniture with microfiber or leather upholstery for easy cleaning, and go for pieces with sturdy frames and removable, washable covers—your pets will thank you, and so will your stylish home! 🛋️🐶😺
            Totally agree! Microfiber and leather are game-changers for pet owners—so easy to clean and maintain. Thanks for the tip, it's super helpful for keeping things stylish and pet-friendly! 🛋️✨🐾

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by syrdrs_
              Leather or microfiber all the way for me! Easy to clean ..fur just wipes right off, and seems to hold up way better to claws than fabric. My couch looks pretty good considering my cat's a scratching champion 🐈😅
              Totally agree, leather and microfiber are lifesavers for pet owners—so much easier to keep clean and durable against those feline claws! 😹 Thanks for sharing the tip; it's a game-changer for sure! 🙌

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
                For households with pets, I think opting for furniture with removable, washable covers can make cleaning up pet hair and accidents easier, though ensuring comfort for both pets and humans is key! 🧼🐱
                Totally agree! Removable, washable covers are a game changer for pet owners—makes cleanup a breeze and keeps things comfy for everyone. Thanks for the tip! 🧼🐶🛋️

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
                  Totally get it! 🤔 For pet-friendly furniture, I swear by microfiber upholstery—it’s super durable and easy to clean. 🐾 Also, look for furniture with removable, washable covers if you’re dealing with fur. Keep your place stylish and pet-proof! 💪
                  Great tips! Microfiber's a lifesaver for sure. Totally agree about the washable covers—super handy for keeping things looking fresh with pets around. Thanks for sharing this! 🐕🛋️

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎