Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Corded or cordless power tools... What's your jam? ๐Ÿค”

I'm facing a serious DIY crossroads here. Corded or cordless power tools? Please help me choose my power tool destiny! ๐Ÿกโ€‹
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

For me, Corded tools are plugged into a power source, providing a consistent and uninterrupted power supply. This is beneficial for tasks that require continuous, high-powered operation.

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Hey! Totally get the DIY crossroads. Personally, I lean towards cordless for the freedom it gives during projects โ€“ no tripping over cords! But it really depends on your projects and how much power you need. What kind of projects are you tackling? That might help narrow down the power tool destiny! ๐Ÿ”ง

Comment

• Kitkit
        • Jan 2024

Ah, the eternal debate! Went with cordless for the freedom, you know? No more wrestling with cords. Just grab and go! ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

Comment

• FebruaryNine
          • Jan 2024

I consider specific needs, preferences, and the nature of my work on a continual basis. Corded tools are frequently a better option if the tasks you're working on call for prolonged periods of continuous, uninterrupted power. They offer a steady power source and don't require batteries. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

• Duedith C.
            • Jan 2024

Cordless power tool all the way! Imagine how convenient it is to have your power tool minus the shackle of its cord. While cordless power tools can be convenient to use, just be weary of it's longevity in terms of battery. As we all know charging battery is the most common issues with anything cordless. So keep that in mind!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎