Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

DIY Room Makeover: Where to start? πŸ› οΈπŸ‘

Ready to give my room a makeover but feeling overwhelmed with where to begin. Looking for guidance and suggestions on how to approach a DIY room transformation.
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Choosing a focal point works wonders. Maybe a bold wall color or a statement piece of furniture. It gives the room a wow factor. 🎨

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Start with a vision board or some inspo pics to get a vibe for the room, then tackle one thing at a time, like painting the walls or rearranging the furnitureβ€”makes it way less overwhelming! πŸ›‹οΈπŸ–ŒοΈ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        unfiltereddqueen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the awesome tip! 😊 I love the idea of starting with a vision board and tackling things step-by-step. It really does make the whole process feel more manageable. πŸ›‹οΈπŸ–ŒοΈ
    • sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

"I think tackling one area at a time, like walls or flooring, ensures progress without feeling overwhelmed, though taking before and after photos can be motivating! πŸ“ΈπŸ› οΈ

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
        Start with a vision board or some inspo pics to get a vibe for the room, then tackle one thing at a time, like painting the walls or rearranging the furnitureβ€”makes it way less overwhelming! πŸ›‹οΈπŸ–ŒοΈ
        Totally agree! Starting with some inspo pics and taking it step by step, like painting or moving furniture, really makes the whole process way smoother and less stressful. Thanks for the awesome tip! πŸ˜„πŸŽ¨πŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

• Bob
          • Mar 2024

Start by decluttering the room to create a blank canvas and get a clear idea of the space you're working with. Next, focus on a fresh coat of paint and updating key furniture pieces or adding new decor elements to transform the room.

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

Hi unfiltereddqueen , I totally agree with Mahito ,Also don't hesitate to repurpose items you already have. Sometimes a fresh coat of paint or rearranging furniture can completely transform a space without breaking the bank hehe

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Yankee
              Hi unfiltereddqueen , I totally agree with Mahito ,Also don't hesitate to repurpose items you already have. Sometimes a fresh coat of paint or rearranging furniture can completely transform a space without breaking the bank hehe
              Hey! Totally with you on thatβ€”repurposing stuff is genius. Sometimes a little paint or moving things around can give a room a whole new vibe without spending a lot. Love your suggestion! 😊

Comment

• Sandy
                • Jan 2024

Start your DIY room makeover by decluttering and organizing the space, assessing what furniture or decor can be repurposed or replaced, creating a design plan with a color scheme and style in mind, and tackling tasks like painting walls or refinishing furniture before adding new elements for a refreshed look. πŸ› οΈπŸ‘

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
                  unfiltereddqueen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the great advice! 😊 I’m excited to get started on the makeover and definitely plan to declutter and organize first. Your tips about repurposing furniture and creating a design plan are super helpful! πŸ› οΈπŸ‘
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎