Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

DIY Spring Decor Ideas: Fresh Inspiration Needed! 🌸🌱

Hey everyone! Spring is just around the corner, and I'm eager to give my home a fresh new look. Let's share our favorite DIY decor ideas to bring the beauty of spring indoors. Whether it's floral arrangements, pastel accents, or nature-inspired crafts, let's get creative and welcome the season with open arms! 🌼🏑
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

I watched a video on making DIY terrariums... They’re so cute and perfect for adding a touch of greenery indoors... Definitely worth a try this spring! 🌿🌼

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

Try making a floral wreath for your front door using fresh or faux flowers for a vibrant, welcoming look. 🌸🌿 You can also create simple mason jar vases with spring blooms and place them around your home for a pop of color and freshness. 🌼

Comment

• caroline9
        • Mar 2024

To freshen up my place, I love doing a craft project using some natural elements. Here's an idea: take an old picture frame (or thrift a cheap one!) and glue some colorful dried flowers or petals around the edges. It's super easy, uses recycled materials, and adds a beautiful pop of spring color! πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸŒΈ

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey! 🌸🌱 For spring decor, I love making floral wreaths with fresh or faux flowers to hang on the front door. It’s such a welcoming touch! Another fun idea is creating centerpieces with mason jars filled with pastel-colored flowers and greenery.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
            • Jan 2024

Though it's simple, I think hanging a DIY macrame plant hanger and filling it with a potted plant or succulent can create a stylish and airy vibe in any room! 🌿⚱️

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

Brighten up with floral wreaths, potted herbs, and pastel accents to bring the freshness of spring indoors! 🌸🌿

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
                • Jan 2024

Spring is all about brightening up your space! 🌸 How about some DIY floral wreaths or upcycled planters? 🌱 You could even try making a cute spring-themed garland with pastel colors. Let your creativity bloom! 🌷

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎