Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

πŸŽ„ What are your favorite DIY Christmas tree ornament ideas? 🎁

Let's get festive and crafty for the holidays! I'm on the lookout for DIY ornament ideas to adorn my Christmas tree this year. Whether it's handmade ornaments or personalized keepsakes, share your go-to tutorials and inspiration for decking the halls in style! πŸŽ…πŸŒŸ
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

I love making salt dough ornaments with my kidsβ€”they're easy to customize and make great keepsakes! 🌟 Another favorite is creating personalized photo ornaments using clear glass balls and festive ribbons. πŸ“Έ

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Hey everyone! I'm all about those DIY ornamentsβ€”try making cinnamon stick stars or rustic twine balls for a cozy, homemade touch to your Christmas tree! πŸŽ„βœ¨πŸŽ

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

I think homemade cinnamon stick ornaments are great. They smell amazing and are super easy to make! πŸŽ„

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

My favorite DIY Christmas tree ornament ideas include salt dough ornaments, hand-painted wooden decorations, and paper snowflakes for a personal touch. πŸŽ„πŸŽ

​

Comment

• ghostmode
            • Apr 2024

How about making ornaments from old holiday cards? πŸ“œβœ‚οΈ Cut them into shapes, add some glitter, and you've got a beautiful, recycled decoration. I did this last year, and they were a hit! πŸ’–β™»οΈ

Comment

• Ui Ui
              • Apr 2024

Totally loving the idea of DIY ornaments! 🌟 One of my faves is making salt dough ornaments with the kiddosβ€”they’re super fun to paint and personalize, plus they make for adorable keepsakes! 🎨

Comment

• DonCatter
                • Apr 2024

Hey! πŸŽ„βœ¨ I love DIY Christmas ornaments! Some favorites include painted pinecones, salt dough shapes, and personalized photo baubles. 🎨 You can also get creative with beads and ribbon for a custom touch.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎