DIY Organization Hacks: Decluttering and Streamlining Your Space! ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ๐Ÿงน

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

DIY Organization Hacks: Decluttering and Streamlining Your Space! ๐Ÿ—„๏ธ๐Ÿงน

Tired of clutter? Discover clever DIY organization hacks to keep your home tidy and organized! Whether you're tackling the kitchen, bathroom, or closet, swap organization tips and tricks with fellow DIYers to create functional and clutter-free spaces that spark joy.
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Here are some of my favorite DIY organization hacks to help declutter and streamline your space:
    1. Mason Jar Organizers: Use them in the kitchen for spices, in the bathroom for cotton balls, or on your desk for office supplies. Super versatile! ๐Ÿ 
    2. Pegboard Wall: Perfect for the garage, craft room, or even your kitchen. Hang tools, utensils, or craft supplies and keep everything within reach. ๐Ÿ”ง๐ŸŽจ
    3. Drawer Dividers: Say goodbye to messy drawers! Use simple dividers to keep your socks, underwear, or kitchen utensils neatly separated. ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿด
    4. Rolling Carts: These are fantastic for extra storage in any room. Use them for art supplies, kitchen items, or bathroom essentials. ๐Ÿšƒ
    5. Under-Bed Storage: Utilize the space under your bed with storage bins or vacuum-sealed bags for seasonal clothing, shoes, or extra bedding. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Hope these help you get organized! Happy decluttering!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Love this! Decluttering is my weekend therapy Shoebox organizers are my secret weapon for everything ๐Ÿคญ Scarves, craft supplies, random junk in drawers. Label them and stack them neatly - instant storage magic! โœจ

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Totally into this! For kitchen chaos, try repurposing old mason jars for pantry staples and using command hooks inside cabinet doors for extra storage. Bathroom tip: over-the-door shoe organizers for toiletries are a lifesaver! ๐Ÿ โœจ

Comment

• Wizzly
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Joro
          Tired of clutter? Discover clever DIY organization hacks to keep your home tidy and organized! Whether you're tackling the kitchen, bathroom, or closet, swap organization tips and tricks with fellow DIYers to create functional and clutter-free spaces that spark joy.
          I've been on a DIY binge lately, and it's amazing how a few simple changes can make a huge difference. Anyone have good tips for organizing a tiny kitchen? ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ”ง

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎