Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Winter Wonderland: DIY Christmas Decoration Projects? πŸŽ„

Deck the halls with DIY cheer! Share your favorite Christmas decoration projects, from handmade ornaments to festive wreaths. Let's sleigh the holiday decorating game and spread joy and merriment throughout our homes! 🌟🎁
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Dryer sheet snowflakes are my fave! ❄️ Super easy ..just cut out snowflake shapes from dryer sheets the unscented kind, then spritz them with water and stick them on windows. Looks pretty and festive, and they stay up for weeks! Plus, the house smells kinda nice πŸ€—

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

I'm so excited to get crafty for Christmas! Last year, I made these adorable DIY snowflake ornaments out of popsicle sticks and glitter. They turned out so cute and added a personal touch to our tree! βœ¨πŸŽ„ Can't wait to hear what everyone else is making!

Comment

• ghostmode
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kiara
        Deck the halls with DIY cheer! Share your favorite Christmas decoration projects, from handmade ornaments to festive wreaths. Let's sleigh the holiday decorating game and spread joy and merriment throughout our homes! 🌟🎁
        Try making wreaths with pine cones and berries... I did it last year and they looked beautiful! πŸŽ€ It’s easy and adds a cozy touch to your home.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Winter Wonderland vibes incoming! πŸŽ„β„οΈ DIY Christmas decorations are my jam! How about crafting some rustic wood slice ornaments or cozying up with handmade knit stockings? Pinterest is a treasure trove for inspiration! Got any favorite DIY projects in mind? Let's deck the halls together! πŸŽ…

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎